Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Rocket



My new Turner Flux is due to arrive in 3-4 weeks.
She's candy blue and fast as hell!


I am making the switch from my current Ellworth Truth to the 2008 TURNER Flux. The Flux fits me better than the largest Truth (I am a hair under 6'3" with long arms) and is a bit lighter and more suited to adventure racing, in my opinion.


You will see me on the 2008 Turner Flux in all of my Adventure Races and multisport events this year. I have only heard great things about the frame's ride and quality from my friends on Team DART nuun, who have put thousands of miles on their Fluxes in adventure races all over the planet.
Turner is actually based out of Murrietta,which is about 1.5 hours from where I live in Orange County. So I will drive down to pick up the bike in person at the headquarters, and meet the Turner folks. Pretty cool, huh?

No comments: