Wednesday, October 21, 2009

2009 Adventure Racing National Championship

This time last year, I competed in the Adventure Racing National Championships, a 24 hour race in North Georgia. We won!

For 2010 I focused on triathlon and bike racing, while my teammates have continued their winning ways...

On October 25, the team will line up in Texas for the 2009 National Championship. Without me! My teammate Ryan Van Gorder is taking my place alongside returning champions Glenn Rogers and Mari Chandler. I would not bet against this team to repeat as National Champions. The massive amount of wins this team has stacked up in this decade is unparalleled. Most of our team works full-time, some of us with families and "real lives" to attend to every day...

Bring home the hardware, Team!

The team name is different (we were team DART-nuun until this year), but the goal is always the same.
Watch out for team nuun-feedthemachine.com


Some more photos from last year's race:














The awards ceremony was in an open-air barn! Very cold for these this particular Southern California couple...we had to improvise with some horse blankets!

No comments: