Monday, September 28, 2009

Grand Canyon/Sedona/Jerome Weekend












Last weekend Lisa and I drove out to the Grand Canyon for a couple days. We ran/hiked down the south Kaibab trail to the river, and hiked back up the Bright Angel trail. Absolutely spectacular. Before heading home we spent a couple days in Sedona with a side-trip to Caduceus winery in Jerome where we picked up a few bottles of Chupacabra from Maynard James Keenan. Jerome is one of the cooler, spookier places I have been at night. I'll be back.


7 weeks to go until Ironman 70.3 World Championship in Clearwater, Florida. Chop chop!

2 comments:

Slater Fletcher said...

Amazing pictures! I can see the hair on that Squirrel's nutz

Sean Clancy said...

All dorked out with my c.1997 drinkinng system! designed by my original adventure racing yoda and teammate Ed Bugarin from STREND.

Funny, I wasn't focusing on the squirrel's junk.